School started back up tuesday, oh joy! I guess I really can't complain though I'm only taking 15 credits this semester, done by noon on both Tuesday and Thrusday and on Friday I have one class from 11:00-noon so it's not that bad at all. I could have taken more credits but then that would of put me at taking 8a.m.s four days a week again this semester and I learned my lesson last semester to NEVER do that again, its pure torture of never getting to sleep in.
So far my classes don't seem to terribley bad, I have friends in all of them YAY! compared to no friends what so ever in my classes last semester. AND I already have a study buddy for one of my classes! I'm kinda worried about my Marketing class, I think he is going to be rediculous on somethings, like if you have 2 100% and then a 65% you get a "C" I don't understand how that averages? Also, if not everybody participates in group discussion everybody gets docked points for it, not just the people who didn't participate in class! The only thing that will make the class fun is the little side comments he makes. Today in class I learned many great things which were:
1.) There is such a thing as "sticky" knowledge.
2.) You can tell a persons job by looking at them example- two people are standing next to eachother a accountant and a marketing major. You would be able to tell which one was who by not even talking to them.
3.)1/2 of 2/3 of people are marketing people.
4.) everybody needs a connection with China or a chinesse connection, it will help your career someday! (The instructor is from China on a Side note).
Besides Marketing my classes don't seem too bad, I think a couple of my instructors might be a little crazy though, guess we'll just have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Are you playing broomball this year? And if this comment appears twice, sorry...
i dont even start classes till 12:40 haha. i'm def not a morning person
I think being a little bit crazy is a prerequisite for being a professor...at least in my experience. Of course though, I think being a little bit crazy is a good thing!
I hope your profs don't find your blog. Then they'll know that you know they're crazy. lol
I do believe that all my profs were a little bit crazy (or REALLY crazy). It's HAS to be a prerequisite.
I think so too, today my speech prof. talked only about her addictions that she used to have and about passive / agressive people, NOTHING had to do with speech!!!!
I wish I didn't start till 12:40, although it is nice being done by that time 3 days a week!
Post a Comment