Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My cell phone rocks!!!

I am absolutely horrible with phones as most of you probably know already. I have gone through enough cell phones for one person to last years already this year alone. my new contract started beginning of January when I got my new phone 20 days later it had gotten water damaged. LUCKILY I got insurance on my phone so I was good. Unfortunately a month later I lost my phone. I have no idea what happened to it, it was never found :( Well with the phone insurance I have you only get 2 new phones a year. With the rate I was going on I bought the new one out of pocket off E-bay. This time I bought a LG Chocolate phone, not a cheap investment to buy without a contract I will say even if it was from e-bay. And what happens to this one?? Gets lost!!!!! I searched everywhere high and low for it. After not having a phone for 2 weeks I decided that it was time to call Verizon and tell them it had been lost. I call them up and they try to tell me that I have to file a police report for the lost phone, I was already frustrated so I decided that I didn't want to deal with the police report stuff so I decided to put it off again. Good thing I did though because what showed up the next afternoon?! MY PHONE!!! YAY!!! Two of my sorority sisters found it in a melting snowbank across the street from the sorority house!!! You'd think a phone that had been in a snowbank for 2 weeks would be ruined and water damaged but no! it still works!!! I had it in a case which is now destroyed, the paint is completely wore off and the belt clip is snapped off too, it looks like it was dragged by a snowplow. The only damage that was done to the phone is there are 2 gash like dents in the battery cover and the lens for the camera is cracked (the camera still works perfectly though!) my phone also has a new rattle to it too if you shake it. Besides those few minor things it still works! Another reason why the LG Chocolate is an amazing phone is because one of my pledge sisters has the same phone and accidentally put hers in the drier with her coat and hers is still fine too!

5 comments:

Golda said...

Wow Allie, you never cease to amaze me. Now that your phone is back, you can call me again!

Jeremy said...

wow. thats all i have to say.

Melissa said...

Yeah, ditto that! Call me tonight!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found your phone and even happier you CAN'T call me. LOL

Melissa said...

Sorry I missed our phone call! Maybe I'll have time to call you back, in the next day or two. Hehe. It's been pretty busy around here with Granny and Papa visiting. We kept them busy! I'm not home much in the evenings this week but I'll call you as soon as I get some quiet time! Love ya sis!