I decided today that hats are a good accesory, they can be used for so many different reasons here is my list of things that hats are good for.
1.) keeping the sun out of your eyes
2.) keeping the sun off your face/ neck
3.) keeping your head warm in the winter
4.) covering your hair from getting wet ( the rain coat hat things, I don't know that correct term for them)
5.) a street preformer can put them on the ground to collect money in them
6.) the can hold beverages sometimes so you don't have to hold a cup
7.) my personal favorite, covering your hair when you haven't showered and you really need one but have to go to class.
I pulled off number 6 today, I decided to sleep in rather then take a shower this morning the results, me covering up my beautiful hair with a hat and tromping off to class and nobody even knew! don't worry, I came home during my break and showered so now I smell nice and clean!
Another good thing about hats is that they come in so many different styles!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You forgot one...hiding bald spots- by this I'm referring to Logan's but I'm sure others apply too!
I found the cutest Coach hat a TJ Max the other day - but my head was to big =< I almost bought it for you - but I didn't - but I thought of you =>
Betsy, that you have a big head! My mother loved hats. She had bad hair real baby fine and thin too. I remember when to be dressed up you always had to wear a hat. My grandpa had a cousing that made hats for my mother, me and some other members of the family. She was like the milliner in "Hello Dolly." I am glad not to have to wear hats now.
Granny actually made me speechless – saying I have a big head! I am sensitive =>
Sorry Betsy, but you said it first. I love you anyway.
Hats, hats, hats and more hats, can't get away from them. Allie, you forgot another important use for a hat. To keep the sun off your head so you don't get sunburned. Found out the hardway, I didn't wear my hat. On the remark about Betsy's head.....No Comment. Mujahadad
Hats, hats, hats and more hats, can't get away from them. Allie, you forgot another important use for a hat. To keep the sun off your head so you don't get sunburned. Found out the hardway, I didn't wear my hat. On the remark about Betsy's head.....No Comment. Mujahadad
I have one of my favorite hats at work today....'tis red and white and says "Bah Humbug". It looks like a Santa style "tuk" (sp?).
Post a Comment