Friday, December 29, 2006

Moon River, Wider than a mile....

So I decided that my favorite song is "Moon River" today, actually a while ago I just redecided today after listening to it. It's such a pretty song and makes me happy when I listen to it. Doesn't even matter who sings it although I will say that the Frank Sanatra version is the best.

Besides my renewed found love for Moon River nothing else is new besides me not getting the same flight back to the U.P. as Golda and Jeremy. Luckily while they were still at Melissas we checked our iteneraries and found out that I some how managed to make my reservations for the next day, same times just wrong date, so now I got to spend an extra day in Kansas. Melissa is gonna drive me up to Kansas City tomorrow morning and then on Monday I fly out to go see Betsy and Trent! I don't mind spending more time down here, I feel bad about the inconvience I am causing Melissa though now, but I'm not missing spending an extra day in Gladstone at all. That's about it for now though update everybody later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you - Tuesday @ 3am right! We will try to keep you a little warmer this time, so you don't have to sleep in your full winter gear =>

Anonymous said...

lol, She wasn't warm enough here either. Hopefully Allie is catching her delayed flight into Escanaba right now. It's been a long day of delayed flights for her. She ended up staying at the KC airport for a couple hours after I left her there at 9 this morning because we didn't yet know her flight was delayed due to fog in Milwaukee. Once she got to Mikwaukee she had missed her plane and had to wait for a later flight and that was then delayed also. I'm sure she'll tell us all about it. Hopefully she's on her way now.

Allie, no problem! You know we enjoyed having you the extra day and I enjoyed the drive this morning, as well as a chance to catch up with my friend in Tongie.

Anonymous said...

That's a great song! I use to have it on a LP record once upon a lifetime ago...during a past technological era. One of my future blogs will be about my favorite songs....just haven't gotten "a round two-it" yet...

Anonymous said...

Moon River??? Are you turning into a "crooner". Glad you had a good time at Melissa's and have a good time at Betsy's. DON'T forget to change the oil and get a service check on the FJ Cruiser!!